Monday, January 28, 2013

Liebster Blog Award








Liebster Blog Award Nomination

I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines. I was flattered that Lynn nominated me, and that she thought about my blog when she was nominated. I am happy to be able to nominate others for the Liebster Blog Award. I hope they will be as excited about the nomination as I am. What a great way to recognize new blogs and learn about our new blogging friends. Thank you Lynn!


I am rather new to blogging and just started following other bloggers. Many I follow are lucky to have more than 200 followers. So I am nominating three of my new blog friends. I hope to nominate more after I have been doing this longer.



The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) in order to recognize them and let them know that they are appreciated and to spread the word about new blogs. It is a wonderful way of recognizing blogs and being recognized.


The Rules Are:

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate
4. Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.


Here Are The 11 Random Facts About Myself:

1. I collect Fiestaware.
2. I don't wear heels, very often.
3. I was in 4-H in grade school.
4. Almost all the books I read are cookbooks.
5. I can't whistle.
6. I like Sushi.
7. My wardrobe contains a lot of red, black and hot pink.
8. I was a camp counselor.
9. If I did not have onions, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes; I would not be able to cook a thing.
10. Diet Coke is my coffee, well unless it is really cold.
11. I laugh everyday. 


The 11 Questions asked by Lynn:

1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Greece

2. What food do you dislike? Not a fan of Bananas, I will eat them but not a go to food for me.

3. What is your favorite movie? A Walk in the Clouds. I would love to spend a month at a vineyard.

4. What is your favorite thing to eat? Soups of all kinds.

5. Do you have any tattoo's? No, but it is definitely art in my book.

6. Do you speak a foreign language? I took french, but I would not say I can speak it. I can recognize it.

7. Do you grow your own herbs or vegetables? Herbs. I have Rosemary and Oregano right now.

8. Who is/was the most influential person in your life? My mother, she is a very special person.

9. What can you do best? Sing or Dance? Right now I would say Sing. I took dance as a child but I do not dance often. I sing more often with family and friends.

10. What is your favorite smell? My spice cabinet.

11. Any regrets? Yes or No? Surprisingly...No? Maybe I am not thinking long enough?


Here Are the 11 Questions for My Nominees:

1. Where have you been? Your favorite travel destination?
2. What is your favorite herb?
3. What is your can't miss TV show?
4. What is your favorite vegetable?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Sweet or Unsweet Tea?
7. What is your favorite Holiday?
8. Who is the person(famous, dead or living) you would most like to have over for dinner?
9. What kind of music do you enjoy?
10. What is your favorite taste? Sweet or Savory?
11. What is your favorite Season?


Here is a List of the 11 3 Blogs that I Nominated:

1. Sue @ House Pretty
2. Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile
3. Hilary @ Threaded Life
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. 


Alright Nominees! Don't forget to comment on this post with a link to your blog post!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! I so enjoyed reading your answers! I would also like to visit Greece, and my favorite thing to eat is soup too. I really loved your answer on favorite smell....I'll have to use that one:) For me, the Liebster Award is a great way for bloggers to recognize each other and who doesn't like getting an award? Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww ... you just made my day!! I will think upon the answers and get them up by tomorrow. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...